Toaster ovens have really gained in popularity in recent years. They offer many advantages over conventional stoves and ovens, including the fact that they’re portable, quicker and cheaper to operate than ovens. Additionally, they won’t heat up your home like an oven. Even children like toaster ovens because they can often make their lunch or heat up their favorite snack.
Toaster ovens are also ideal for those living in small apartments or individual rooms.
With the surge of toaster ovens out there on the market today, it may be hard to know what kind to buy and what to expect in terms of prices and quality. Unfortunately for the shoppers, there are many toaster ovens out there.
What’s the best toaster oven? What features should I look for in toaster oven? What can I expect to spend? Below you will find an informative guideline on buying toaster ovens and some toaster ovens reviews on a couple of the top-selling and best toaster ovens.
Reviews of Best Toaster Ovens
Being knowledgeable of a product prior to buying it can make a big difference in terms of getting the best buy for your money. However, sometimes too much knowledgeable or should i say too many choices makes it even harder to make a decision. Therefore, I’m providing you with some best toaster oven reviews on three of the best-selling toaster ovens. Hopefully, this will help you know what you’re looking for and how to buy the best toaster oven for your home.
How to Choose the Best Toaster Oven
Now that you’ve learned a little about toaster ovens and what type of features and options they may include, you’re probably much more ready to start shopping for your new toaster oven. Keep in mind what you want and need in a toaster oven. What might be the best toaster oven for one may not necessarily be the best toaster oven for another. Here are some additional ideas on what to look for and how to choose the best toaster oven.
• Price – Regardless of what we buy or how much money we have, we all like knowing we got a good deal. Shopping around for your toaster oven is the best way to ensure you get the best possible deal for your money. Whether you enjoy going store to store or are interested in online shopping, do some comparison shopping. Most stores are willing to match the prices of their competitors. Don’t be afraid to ask. Also, keep in mind that what’s cheapest may not be the best unless it offers the features you’re looking for in a toaster oven.
• Features – What kind of features do you need and which ones are considered frivolous? If you’re buying a toaster oven that has many features that you just won’t use, you’re just wasting money. Determine if you want a glorified toaster for simple things like toast and bagels or want a large one that can cook pizza, chicken, fish, etc.
• Quality – Even though you probably won’t be using your toaster oven every day, you still want one that’s good quality and is going to last a while without the need for repairs or replacement. Here is where customer reviews come in handy.
• Size – Toaster ovens come in a variety of sizes. A toaster oven that’s large is going to take up a lot of unnecessary countertop space whereas a small one will look not only elegant buy also allow room for other things. You can get a smaller toaster oven and still have all the features you want in a toaster oven.
• Warranty – Sometimes no matter how good something appears to be, it may still break down. Prior to making the purchase, check the warranty to see how long it lasts and what it covers. Although we seldom think in terms or repairs when we’re making the actual purchase, breakdowns do happen.
• Brand – Every year we hear of some new company selling the same familiar products. Try to stick with a brand that is known for good quality merchandise and good quality customer service. You may also benefit from checking the company out with the Better Business Bureau.
• Customer Reviews – The best place to get good and honest feedback is with toaster reviews. No matter how good a toaster oven seems to be, if it’s received a lot of negative toaster oven reviews, stay away from the model. The Internet is filled with customer reviews on toaster ovens and just about anything else you’d want to buy. Check out what others have to say about any toaster ovens you may be considering buying, even if it’s advertised as the best toaster oven.
Black & Decker T01332SBd 4-Slice Toaster Oven
The Black & Decker T)1332SBd 4-slice toaster oven is proof that bigger is not always better, just bigger. If you’re looking for a small yet functional toaster oven that is not going to break the bank, you may exactly what you’re looking for in this toaster oven. These are just a few of the many reasons why this one ranks as a best toaster oven.
Cuisinart TOB-40 Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler
There’s not a lot more that one can say about the Cuisinart TOB-40 Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler other than that it’s everything you could want in a toaster oven whether you’re cooking toast, bagels or a pizza. Is your family like so many others where one likes the toast lightly browned and another wants it dark? Not a problem with the Cuisinart toaster oven broiler because its unique toast shade dial will keep everyone happy.
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ
As impressed as we all are with smart phones, you’ll really be impressed with what the Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven can do. One of its best features is its ability to almost do the thinking for you and automatically adjust the temperature for what it’s expected to cook. The fact that is a convention oven and utilizes IQ Technology, allows it to provide even heat throughout the oven and cook almost any type of food. Because of its quick response to heat, it’s able to distribute the heat evenly throughout the oven.